The Hawaii Department of Agriculture’s (HDOA) 240 employees statewide work to support, enhance, promote, and protect Hawaii’s agriculture and aquaculture industries. We work to create and maximize opportunities for exporting; and facilitate growth of existing and new agricultural commodities and by-products. In addition, the department works to prevent the introduction and establishment of plants, animals and diseases that are detrimental to the state’s agriculture industry and the environment.
At HDOA we are Growing Hawaii’s future!
- Plant Pest Control
- Animal Disease Control Branch
- Veterinary Lab
- Aquaculture & Livestock Support Services
- Hawaii Brand Registry
- Agricultural Development Division
- Market Development Branch
- Statistics Branch
- Hawaii Agriculture & Food Products Database