Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality and Foodservice Expo 2016Posted on Jul 13, 2016 in Main
HDOA’s Market Development Branch is highlighting local companies at the Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality and Foodservice Expo at the Neal Blaisdell Center on July 13 and 14. Event times are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You must be a business to attend.
Visit HDOA’s booths #160-162-164-166-168-170.
HDOA provides the booth space to local companies highlighting locally produced foods to introduce them and their products to representatives of the high volume Hospitality and Foodservice industries.
We are featuring:
- Lani Sweets & Treats – ginger/tumeric chips
- Naked Cow Dairy – cheeses
- Mala Kauulu Coop – processed breadfruit
- Maui Food Inovation Center – cookies and other products
- Naikela Herbs – ginger/tumeric herbs
- Paniolo Beef Company – portion cut beef
For more information on the expo and future participation, contact the Market Development Branch at (808) 973- 9595.
|Lani Sweets & Treats|
|Naked Cow Dairy|
|Mala Kauulu Coop|
|Maui Food Innovation Center|