Animal Quarantine Microchip Search
- Click on aqs-microchip.pdf. File may take a few minutes to open (file size is approximately 800kb). (This link lists test results for the past 12 months. If your test is older than 12 months, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and microchip number and staff will send you the information. )
- Click on the Adobe Acrobat Find button (pair of binoculars) on the menu bar.
- Enter your pet’s microchip number and click Find button.
- Your microchip number will be highlighted followed by six columns:
- Pretest – Date pretest was submitted to lab
- Passed – Pre-test result
- (T – pet passed pre-test, F – pet failed pre-test)
- 30-day Eligibility Date – 30-day program no longer available.
- 5-Day-or-Less Eligibility Date – Earliest date from which pet may arrive in Hawaii to qualify for direct release or 5-day or less program. Test results are valid up to 36 months from date of pretest as long as the most recent rabies vaccination is valid (up to 12 or 36 months from date of vaccine depending on type of vaccine).
- Pre-Test Expiration Date – Date results for OIE-FAVN pre-test expires.
- Vaccination Expiration Date – Date rabies vaccination expires.
If you have questions, please contact:
Hawaii Department of Agriculture Animal Quarantine Station 99-951 Halawa Valley Street Aiea, Hawaii 96701-5602 E-mail: email@example.com
To view and print the following forms you need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free Reader by clicking on the “Get Acrobat” icon. This will link you to the Adobe web site, where step-by-step instructions are available.