How to Apply for Ag Lots

Filing an Expression of Interest for Future State Agricultural Lots

Applications are accepted only when the Notice of Conduct for Disposition of Agricultural Leases is published.  However, you may file at any time an “expression of interest” form with the Division of Agricultural Resource Management, Hawaii Department of Agriculture.  This will ensure your being notified when any agricultural lots become available.  You may download the Expression of Interest Form (in pdf format) or obtain it by writing or calling the following:

Hawaii Department of Agriculture
Agricultural Resource Management Division
1428 South King Street
Honolulu, HI  96814-2512
Phone: (808) 973-9473