Board Actions for 04-28-09 MeetingPosted on Apr 28, 2009 in Board Actions
BOARD OF AGRICULTURE MEETING
Date: April 28, 2009 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Agriculture
Plant Quarantine Conference Room
1849 Auiki Street
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM 3/24/09 MEETING
III. COMMENTS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS (ORAL OR WRITTEN)
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM DIVISIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
A. AGRICULTURAL LOAN DIVISION
1. Request for Approval of One (1) Direct Real Estate Loan to James Y. Tashima.
2. Request that One (1) Loan to Christopher Hauoli Sinenci be referred to the
Attorney General for Disposition and/or Collection.
B. QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION
1. Request to (1) Forfeit Quota for Island Dairy, and (2) Reallocate the Forfeited
Quota to Cloverleaf Dairy Pursuant to Section 4-60-15, Hawaii Administrative
Action: Item has been tabled.
2. Request to (1) Forfeit Quota Issued to Evergreen Hillside Dairy; (2) Forfeit Quota Issued to Meadow Gold Dairies-Waimanalo; (3) Forfeit Quota Issued to Mountain View Dairy; (4) Forfeit Quota Issued to Pacific Dairy; (5) Forfeit Quota for University of Hawaii, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources; and (6) Place Forfeited Quota into the State Reserve; Pursuant to Section 4-60-15, Hawaii Administrative Rules.
3. Overview and Discussion on Current Milk Industry Statutes and Rules
V. NEW BUSINESS