Board Actions for 04-29-2004 MeetingPosted on Apr 29, 2004 in Board Actions
Date: April 29, 2004 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Agriculture
Plant Quarantine Conference Room
1849 Auiki Street
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM 3/16/04 MEETING
III. COMMENTS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS (ORAL OR WRITTEN)
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM DIVISIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
A. AGRICULTURAL LOAN DIVISION
1. Request for Approval of One (1) Direct/New Farmer Loan to Lena H. K. Lee.
2. Request for Approval of One (1) Direct/Real Estate Loan to Oliver Ignacio Farm, Inc.
Action: Motion failed to carry.
3. Request for Approval of One (1) Participation/Real Estate Loan to Koba’s Nursery, Inc.
4. Request that One (1) Loan to Lynn P. Richardson be Referred to the Attorney General for Disposition and/or Collection.
B. AGRICULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
1. Request for Approval to Renew Existing Revocable Permit No. 13, Issued to Ameron Hawaii
Kalaeloa Agricultural Park, Ewa Oahu
C. PLANT INDUSTRY
D. QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION
1. Request for (1) Preliminary approval of proposed amendments to Section 4-60-10, Hawaii Administrative Rules, entitled “Minimum prices in the Hawaii milk shed,” pertaining to increasing the minimum price to milk producers in the Hawaii milk shed, and (2) Authorization for the Chairperson to schedule a public hearing and to appoint a hearing officer in connection with (1).
V. NEW BUSINESS