Board Actions for 11-22-2005 MeetingPosted on Nov 22, 2005 in Board Actions
Date: November 22, 2005 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Agriculture
Plant Quarantine Conference Room
1849 Auiki Street
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM 10/25/05 MEETING
III. COMMENTS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS (ORAL OR WRITTEN)
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM DIVISIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
A. AGRICULTURAL LOAN DIVISION
1. Resubmittal of Request for Approval of One (1) Direct Class “A” Loan and One (1) Direct Class “C” Loan to Artemio Sibucao.
B. AGRICULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
1. Resubmittal of Request for Consent to Assignment of Lease
General Lease No. S-4628
Pahoa Agricultural Park, Phase I, Lot 25, Island of Hawai’i
2. Request for Consent to Assignment of Lease
General Lease No. S-4838
Keahole Agricultural Park, Phase II, Lot 25, Island of Hawai’i
C. PLANT INDUSTRY DIVISION
1. Request to: (1) Preliminarily Review the Currently Unlisted Scale Insect, Tectococcus ovatus, for Future Placement on the List of Restricted Animals (Part A); (2) Establish Permit Conditions for the Field Release of the Scale Insect, Tectococcus ovatus.
D. AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
1. Request for Approval to Delegate Final Funding Authority to the Chairperson in relation to the Agricultural Research Program as permitted under Section 26-16.
E. NEW BUSINESS