Board Actions for 12-20-2005 MeetingPosted on Dec 20, 2005 in Board Actions
Date: December 20, 2005 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Agriculture
Plant Quarantine Conference Room
1849 Auiki Street
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM 11/22/05 MEETING
III. COMMENTS FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS
(ORAL OR WRITTEN)
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM DIVISIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
A. AGRICULTURAL LOAN DIVISION
1. Request for Approval of One (1) Direct, Class A Loan to
Hanano Nursery, Inc.
2. Request for Approval of One (1) Participation, Class C Loan to Mountain View Dairy, Inc.
B. AGRICULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
1. Request for Consent to Assignment of Lease
General Lease No. S-4777 Panaewa Agricultural Park,
Lot 5, Island of Hawai’i
2. Request to Amend Prior Board Action on the Renewal
of Revocable Permit No. 12, Issued to the Estate of Harry M.
Okumura, Regarding Waimanalo Irrigation
System, Waimanalo, Oahu, Hawaii
3. Update on Chapter 166E, HRS
Non-Agricultural Park Lands
V. Executive Session to have Legal Counsel Update the Board on the
Na Maka O Hawaii Nei and the Ohana Pale Ke Ao lawsuits (Mera
VI. NEW BUSINESS