|Variables in climate, nutrients, photo period, stress, and other factors can lead to cannabis plants testing higher than the legal threshold established for industrial hemp. HDOA makes NO warranty as to the levels of THC in any of the genetics on its list of approved genetics.|
List of Approved Genetics:
- From international sources
- Puma $17-20/lb +shipping and fees
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Certified Seed
- Association of Seed Certifying Agencies (AOSCA) Certified Seed
- From HDOA Seed Development Program:
- Otto 18 $30/oz
- Ka’u 18x $30/oz
- Ka’u 18xx $75/oz
- Ka’u 18xxx $30/oz
- Trinity 18 $75/0z.
For further information on the above available genetics, click here.
- From interstate sources:
- BaOx- Centennial Seeds, CO
- Cherry Wine- Future Farms Maine LLC, ME
- IVPrime90, Primordia, LLC, CA.
- Cherry Blossom from Blue Forest Farm’s LLC in CO.
- Generic by Hemp Depot LLC in CO.
- Suver Haze- Jack Hempicine LLC, OR
- Bubba Kush- TKO Holdings Inc., OR.