THESE LISTS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE LICENSE CERTIFICATE.
The pesticide products listed are currently licensed for distribution and sale, under the provisions of the Hawaii Pesticides Law (Chapter 149A, Hawaii Revised Statutes), until December 31st of the expiration year listed. Products not listed should be considered unlicensed and its sale and distribution a violation of the said statutes.
- List of current Hawaii special local needs registered pesticides – This list contains information regarding the currently active Special Local Need, Section 24(c), registrations for use in the state of Hawaii.
- Hawaii Pesticides Labels Online – This database contains information pertaining to pesticides currently licensed for distribution and sale in Hawaii and provides product searches by active ingredient, product name, EPA registration number, and company name.
- View Licensed Pesticides Listing below in full screen by clicking the icon under the Menu button.
(Disc.) = Indicates that the product is being discontinued and upon expiration, its license will not be renewed.
(1) = Indicates the product is being discontinued and upon expiration, its license is to be renewed for an additional 1 year.
(2) = Indicates the product is being discontinued and upon expiration, its license is to be renewed for an additional 2 years.
* = Indicates the product is classified as a Restricted Use Pesticide (names are also displayed in upper case). See below.
RESTRICTED USE PESTICIDES can only be distributed and sold by Licensed Sales Outlets and only to Certified Applicators certified in the appropriate category. Some restricted use products are classified as such by state rules and may not exhibit the Restricted Use Statement on the label. Please see HRS, Administrative Rules, Chapter 66, section 4-66-32 for current list of restricted active ingredients. (http://hdoa.hawaii.gov/pi/files/2013/01/AR-66.pdf)
For more information, contact the Pesticides Program:
Hawaii Department of Agriculture
1428 South King Street
Honolulu, HI 96814-2512
Phone: (808) 973-9412, (808) 973-9414 or (808) 973-9415
To view and print the above documents you need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free Reader by clicking on the “Get Acrobat” icon. This will link you to the Adobe web site, where step-by-step instructions are available.