Restricted Use Pesticide Dealers

Distributors interested in selling Restricted Use Pesticides (RUPs) must first obtain an Restricted Use Pesticide Dealers License.  This involves licensing of the dealer outlet as well as having a licensed dealer representative.

Restricted Use Pesticide Dealers License (outlets) is an annual license which expires on December 31 and must be renewed prior to January 1st of the following year.

For a RUP Dealer (outlet) License Application form, contact Victoria Matsumura at (808) 973-9410 or email:
[email protected]

Form P-28-1  RUP Dealer Representative License Application

Form P-28-2  RUP Dealer Representative License Renewal Application


List of RUP Dealers  (Updated 2/10/2016)

Unlicensed Structural Pest Control Companies (Act 71)