Shipping from Hawaii to the U.S. Mainland
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (Federal) regulates agricultural material transported from Hawai`i to the U.S. Mainland.
All agricultural items being shipped to the U.S. mainland must be inspected prior to being presented to airline cargo offices, the post office, or other courier services.
USDA Inspection Offices:
- Honolulu, Oahu: (808) 834-3240
- Kahului, Maui: (808) 877–5261
- Lihue, Kauai: (808) 245–2831
- Hilo, Island of Hawaii: (808) 933–9040
- Kona, Island of Hawaii: (808) 326–1252
For more information, go to the USDA Fact Sheet: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/lpa/pubs/fsheet_faq_notice/notice_hawaii.html