Re-Entry Fee Requirements*
*Note: The Re-Entry Fee will not apply for an entry when either the blood test or rabies vaccination is administered again to qualify for the 5 Day Or Less program/Airport Release.
Re-Entry Fee Requirements: To qualify for the reduced “Re-entry” fee for Direct Airport Release or 5 Day Or Less quarantine, a pet must have:
- Qualified for, and been directly released from, the Honolulu International Airport on a previous arrival within the 36 month period that the most recent OIE-FAVN blood test and rabies vaccination used for the previous entry are still valid
- The Animal Quarantine Station has received all pertinent rabies vaccination certificates, and forms AQS-278 (prior to Aug. 31, 2018) or AQS-279 (after Aug. 31, 2018) Dog & Cat Import Form and blood test results used to qualify the pet for the previous entry.
- ALL of the requirements on the checklist for the 5 Day Or Less/direct airport release are completed for each entry into Hawaii.
- The Animal Quarantine Station has received the required documents and written notification of the planned subsequent “re-entry” into Hawaii.
- If the pet qualifies for re-entry under the same paperwork, the fee is $98.