Market Development Branch
The mission of the Market Development Branch is to facilitate the development of the agricultural industry through the expansion of new and existing markets.
The “Seal of Quality” Branding Program highlights genuine Hawaii-grown or Hawaii-made premium products. Find them by looking for our seal. Apply today!
We need to increase local production and food security! Keep our money and jobs in Hawaii! MDB promotes “Buy Local It Matters”
MDB supports products Made in Hawaii with Aloha! 51% of costs must be incurred in the state. Apply today!
LOCAL FARMERS, VENDORS AND PRODUCTS DATABASE
If you have a Hawaii-grown or Hawaii-made product and would like to be added to this listing, please visit the database.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) Specialty Crop Program
- USDA: Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP)
- HDOA: Sponsorship and Product Promotion
- USDA: Organic Certification Cost Share Program (OCCSP)
- HDOA: Microgrants for Food Security Program (MGFSP)
MDB Coordinates the following trade shows in Hawaii, the mainland and in global markets. This is a great way to gain connections, make leads, and find new opportunities. Use a quick and easy online booth application form to express your intention to participate. MDB will contact you to discuss the qualifications and application fee. Apply now!
- GULFOOD, February 13-17, Dubai, UAE Application Deadline: 11/30/21
- FOODEX Japan, March 8-11, Tokyo, Japan Application Deadline: 12/31/21
- IFIA International Food Ingredients and Additives Expo, May 18-20, Tokyo, Japan Application Deadline: 1/31/22
- NRA National Restaurant Association Show, May 21-24, Chicago, IL Application Deadline: 1/31/22
- PMA Fresh Summit, October 27-29, Orlando, FL Application Deadline: 5/31/22
WUSATA (Western United States Trade Association)
Participate in one of the activities below for help to explore, enter, and expand into the global marketplace. For more information about these activities, check the WUSATA website: https://www.wusata.org/.
- Japan Virtual Trade Mission (February 9)
- Korea Outbound Mission to Seoul (May 10-12)
- ASEAN Specialty Beverage Inbound Mission to AK, HI (June 21-25)
- Korea Retail Inbound Trade Mission to OR & HI (June 7-11)
- Taiwan Retail Gifts/Packaging Outbound Trade Mission (June 7-11)
- China Consumer Oriented Inbound Trade Mission to WA, HI (July 25-30)
- Australia Retail Inbound Mission to CO, HI (October 10-16)
|Weekly spotlights featuring Hawaii Seal of Quality members!|
Hawaii Department of Agriculture
Agricultural Development Division
Market Development Branch
1428 South King Street
Honolulu, HI, 96814-2512
Phone: (808) 973-9595
Fax: (808) 973-9590
E-mail: [email protected]